Translate

Monday 21 January 2019

Sospeso clock with mixed media

Hi friends,  Priya here from Priyas Studio, today I m here with another gdt project for Nagashri  Arts . Today I have made a Sospeso clock with mixed media so let's start and see how u can create the same

First I took the sospeso and fussy cut the flowers

Next light a tea light and heat the fussy cut flowers on it and immediately  emboss them . Same procedure  for the leaves

Next I added pollens to the flowers using berry and micro pollens .now for my base , I used the grandfather clock base from www.nagashriarts. in I used a wall stencil and added texture with texture paste on the sides

Next I coloured the centre part with chalk paints in dark blue and grey mixed together  . After it dried,  i added one step crackle and after it dried applied white gesso and light blue and grey chalk paint on it after the cracks formed i sprayed the area with sprinkle mists in blue and white

Next I coloured the bricked wall with brown and grey chalk paint and later brushed it with white gesso and inka gold

Now I stuck deco stones and  micro  beads randomly and sprayed them with blue and white sprinkle mists and brushed them with a touch of inka gold

Finally I assembled the prepared flowers and leaves , added flat gold beads and  shells and sprayed auto clear resin  all over and sprinkled glitter and diamond dust

Lastly added the clock machine and fixed the clock hands and completed  my project . Here are few more detailed pictures of the clock







Hope u al enjoyed the tutorial  . Pls click onto www.nagashriarts .in for all the materials required  . Happy crafting
https://www.nagashriarts.in/product/hut-shape-clock-base-big-size-mdf

5 comments: