Translate

Monday 7 January 2019

Hi friends ....
A very good morning ...
I m so excited to share the very first GDT project for Nagashri Arts....

As u all have seen my video I made for my DT kit.... How amazing stuff Nagashri Arts have.... if u have missed it u can see these amazing stuff on

Dt kit reveal by priya gajjar

Here I m sharing my idea to make this wonderful tote bag.


To create side hanging 


Material used
1. jump rings 
2. beads 
3.crochet and checkered lace
4. jute cord in green colour 
5. small yellow pom poms
6.metal filigree leaves 
7.yellow coloured anchor embroidery thread
Steps to make hangings 

1. I interlocked almost 9 jump rings , I used i_ pins and beads and fixed them by making a loop in the jump rings  
2. I stitched the jump rings on one side of the handle , on that I stitches a crochet bow made from the lace  
3. I tied the green jute cord around the bow and stuck small yellow pom poms on the cord 
4. I stitched the yellow jute rose made from the jute sheets on the bow centre . Then  made 2 yellow tassels by rolling yellow anchor embroidery thread over my 3 fingers and tying then from the top and cutting off the roll from the other end 
5.Now I stitched this tassel on the jute cord base and also made 2 checked lace bows and stitched them above the yellow tassel and stuck yellow pompoms on it 
6. Lastly I sandwiched 2 gota Patti rounds on each side of the jute cords and finished my charm .

To create  jute flowers


Material used
1. Yellow jute A4 size

Steps to create  jute flowers
1. have divided the jute sheet in yellow colour in half , drew a spring circle on it wid a pencil and cut along with the lines to get a springy shape 

2.then I rolled the jute spring into a rose flower 
3. from the other 1/2 , I divided it further into half and created a small rose in the same way 


4.Next I cut the brown and white jute sheets into 4 parts each and rolled each into small Rose's.

Preparing the bag for final decorations 




1.first  stuck the jute burlap lace in 2 lines on the bag with fabric glue 
2.next I stuck the crochet lace in the middle of the burlap lace and on the two sides . 
3. I stuck the checkered lace above the crochet lace from the base side 

4. I stuck the crochet rounds randomly in a corner and on that I stuck the jute Rose's.

5.I started finishing my composition by stitching  the gota circles,  buttons and filigree .

And taddddaaaaa..... this beautiful tote bag is ready to use.....

Here are few more glimpses  I have taken for you to feel the beauty of this bag closely....




And here it's a small teaser... so that u can rush to the nagashri arts website  and start shopping without wasting a single Minute.......



Come and let's shop for this beautiful tote bag on 

Thank u so much for stopping by 
blog , enjoy and have fun 
You can buy your supplies from the link below 

Canvas bag https://www.nagashriarts.in/browse/canvas-cloth?page=1

https://www.nagashriarts.in/browse/flowers-metal-charms-and-resin-embellishments?page=1

5 comments:

  1. Priya...everything you do is so original...This is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very beautifully made. This shows how much u love to create always something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind blowing sweetheart 💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis is awesome di. Wild try soon!
    Rumi

    ReplyDelete
  5. out of the box thinking, tote bag with unique style

    ReplyDelete