Translate

Friday 1 March 2019

Shelled box

Hi , Priya here for nagashri  arts . Sharing my gdt post today.  This time it's a shelled box ...yes u read right a shell box . We generally  use texture paste , stencils and a whole lot of products to create interesting  elements on our projects . So today I m sharing one of the most cheapest and convenient and easy ways to create interesting  effects in ur projects  so let's get started
First I took this MDF box gessoed it  and stuck shells randomly  with a hot glue gun
Next coloured  the box with metallic paints in shades of green and ancient  gold.
Next added few stones which I coloured in gold before sticking . Next I stuck a metal butterfly  charm and 2 more butterflies made from hot glue and silicon mould .
Next I brushed green and gold metallic paints on the hot glue butterflies and sprayed brown and blue sprinkle  mists again randomly all over .
Finally added few metal flowers and finished my box
Hope this method was easy and helping and do try and post it and do tag me , so I can see your versions of this .for all the products used please log onto www.nagashriarts. in
Happy crafting guys















3 comments: